ABOUT RUGGERFEST 2013
The 37th Annual Ruggerfest is attracting international teams and the best competition in the United States. Ruggerfest features mens club and premier, women’s club, men and women’s collegiate, old boys, touch and high school rugby. Why play rugby in the cold? Come to sunny Florida for a weekend of rugby and a swim at the beach.
IMPORTANT TOURNAMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Taste of South Africa Food Truck on Friday night and Sunday!
- Heineken, Guinness, and Miller Lite on tap at the beer truck!
- Captain's Meeting/Team Check-in on Friday night from 6-10 at the field!
- Friday Night Lights: Girls high school and Old Boys 40+ kick off the tournament
- Saturday Night Social at The Office at 8PM (201 SW 2nd Street across from Tarpon Bend)
- Old Boys Final on Saturday!
LOCATION AND TIMES
February 22-24th 2013. Central Broward Regional Park. 3700 North West 11th Place, Lauderhill, Florida 33311.
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation. Call (800) 321-2211 and request a reservation under the FLL room block. $146 per night. The cut off date to make reservations is Friday February 8, 2013.
Click here to book a king bedroom.
Click here to book a doubles room (2 beds).
- Sheraton Cypress Creek Fort Lauderdale. $149 per night for single or double beds. Call Lynette at 954-351-4111. Click here for website.
- Men's Premier $450
- Men's Club/Collegiate $375
- Old Boys $350
- Women's Club/Collegiate $300